First Look: Never Summer Infinity Snowboard Review
New from Never Summer Industries: The Infinity, All Mountain Freestyle Women’s Board for All Skill Levels
Winner of Snowboarder Magazine’s Best of Test Award for 2013, the Never Summer Infinity high-performance board is the go-to choice for ladies this season. With an all-terrain deck, you’ll be able to handle hardpack, powder, and natural features as easily as you navigate parks with the quality you’d expect form Never Summer Industries boards. This is the most versatile board, specifically made for women you can find this year!
- Bi-Lite Fiberglass is a combination of the characteristics of STS ADVANCED fiberglass and an ultra-light glass fiber matrix that delivers insane performance, strength and stability.
- Carbon VXR Laminate Technology was designed specifically for the SL, Legacy, EVO, Revolver and Infinity freestyle snowboards. This unique carbon system is for those who prefer a freestyle feel, in the park or freeriding.
- Original Rocker Chamber Profile is a patented system that features R.C. Technology. Get all-mountain speed and performance with a NS custom rocker profile, and separate chamber in areas at the end of each side of your board. For better board tracking, and high-speed stability, and massive pop.
- NS Custom Flightcore delivers the most advanced core system ever used. Designed with a fusion of hardwood, and ultra-light softwood along with elastomeric vibration dampers so you can ride faster. The faster you ride, the harder the lightweight perimeter dampers work to reduce vibrations. This is legendary high-speed performance from Never Summer.
- RDS 2 Dampening System features 3 narrower laminated dampening layers to offer the right combination of vibration, absorption, and stability.
- Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers sit directly below the mounting area for optimum vibration absorption, to increase your high-speed stability, and reduce foot fatigue.
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewall’s don’t crack. Never Summer delivers the first snowboards to use sintered P-Tex sidewalls, unlike others that often crack under cold temps. These maintain their integrity under even the toughest conditions.
- Durasurf Sintered 4501 Base feature Crown Plastics that have been an industry leader in sintered materials for over 36 years. Created exclusively for Never Summer boards, this high-density base is super fast, and unmatched in performance, and durability.
- P-Tex Tip and Tail Protection is a full wrap of polyethylene for tip and tail protection. Unparalleled for taking impact, and reducing vibrations.
- Full Wrap Metal Edge is made of high-quality steel to protect the whole perimeter of the board, especially in the most important areas (the tip and tail) to guard against damage of impact.
- 3 Year Warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the original date of purchase. If Never Summer Industries determines, in its sole discretion, that your Infinity Snowboard is defective, then Never Summer Industries shall either repair or replace your snowboard without charge to you. All replacements are subject to availability.
- Made in the U.S.A. That’s right. The Never Summer factory and warehouse is right here in the U.S. Denver, Colorado to be exact, and they’ve been building snowboards there for years where all boards undergo strict inspections before being shipped to your local dealers.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1120||1120||1150||1160||1180||1210|
|Tip Width (mm)||273||275||276||278||282||284|
|Waist Width (mm)||232||234||234||236||238||239|
|Tail Width (mm)||273||275||276||278||282||284|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||Vario 660||Vario 664||Vario 680||Vario 702||Vario 709||Vario 742|
PURCHASE FROM OUR PARTNERS