ROTHBURY, MI – I wanted to share some of my concert photos from the 2nd Annual Rothbury Music Festival taking place in Rothbury, MI. The Rothbury festival grounds are absolutely amazing, the perfect site for a music festival. Lyrics Born, Lotus, Nas and an a ton of musicians threw down for the first day of the Rothbury Music Festival
This place has serious potential to hold future music festivals.
Concert photos from the final two days of the 2009 Rothbury Music Festival. What an amazing weekend it has been, my job well it was to drive members of The Dead around all weekend. 🙂
Rothbury Music Festival Highlights
– Hill Country Review with Cody Dickensen performed to a small crowd at Rothbury, however this didn’t stop the boys from bringing a great blend of southern rock and funk music.
– Jackie Green played the main stage early in the day, looking a lot like Chris Robinson of the Black Crowes.
– Les Claypool and the Flying Frog Brigade had fans “feeling” the music during their set with lots of heavy bass!
– The Dead put on a great show featuring Bob Weir, Phil Lesh and Warren Haynes playing to 25,000+ fans.
– Grace Potter played with Gov’t Mule.
– Willie Nelson and Friends closed out the show.
I am very thankful and blessed to be working in the music industry, everything is happening at the perfect time..