Mariener, a Dutch eyewear brand, has just launched their line of ski and snowboard goggles. These fully loaded lightweight goggles should be on your list when researching your next pair. On par with some of your favorite brands Mariener offers an ergonomic fit and a spherical dual lens that are wearable in all weather.
The Mariener lenses have UV400 protection added to their Hydro Lens Technology, a coating meant to reduce smudges and to keep a cleaner lens. These lenses are also true vision spherical and offer wide peripheral vision. The Mariener Mountain Goggles also sport double anit-fog lenses that are also scratch and impact resistant.
The ergonomic fit created to work and ventilate with a helmet or without. There is a soft touch rubber molded frame design. The Mariener goggles have a 12mm soft high density face foam with micro fleece increasing comfort and regulating moisture and a foam indent around the nose area to increase comfort.
These goggles are lightweight and have lenses that are designed to go above and beyond in all conditions. Vision is an important factor while riding on all types of terrain. When you upgrade your goggle situation you can tell the difference. The Mariener Mountain goggles offer that superior experience.
Price: $60 Euros
• Ergonomic Soft touch rubber injection molded frame design.
• Wide peripheral vision for increased visibility.
• True-to-life vision spherical lens with hydrophobic lens coating.
• Double anti-fog lens.
• Sophisticated lens for increased clarity, glare reduction and balanced light transmission.
• Newly designed 12mm soft high density face foam with micro fleece for increased comfort and moisture regulation.
• Newly designed foam indent around the nose area for increased comfort and nonrestrictive breathing.
• Top lens ventilation for controlled ventilation and anti fogging.
• Top to bottom frame ventilation with a universal fit for helmets.
• Newly designed dual adjustable 40mm strap with Mariener logo for on and off helmet use.
• Pivoting strap mounts for optimum helmet/face comfort.
• UV 400 protection.
• Helmet compatible.
• Large Microfiber Bag Included (perfect for lens cleaning).
• Hard Case with Mariener logo included for safe keeping.
• Scratch and impact resistance that meets EN 174:2001 standards.